Stephen D. Rosen, CEO
- 30 years in broadcast and multi-platform technology and content distribution
- Founder of US recognized AN System Integration Company with major international clients
- Cofounder of software development Company – over S2M raised
- Inventor/Patents Granted: PATENT 058 375 B2 / PATENT 726 479 82 / PATENT 715 506
- Consultant to major international Broadcast and Video clients developing infrastructure; production, streaming and big data infrastructure, predictive analytics, Bl and AN and business and software technology infrastructure
Norb Seufert, CMO
- 25 year ad executive for international agencies including Grey, Bates USA
- Experience managing national ad campaigns for Callaway Golf, Rossignol, Airwalk and TaylorMade
- Former owner of baseball/softball training facility in San Diego, CA
Larry Goldenthal, COO/General Counsel
- Spent nearly 20 years representing Fortune 50 companies in complex civil litigation, environmental litigation, product liability and commercial litigation.
- Served as VP/General Counsel for a hospitality asset management firm and served as operations manager of resort properties and in a consulting capacity with hotel investors, owners, lenders and purchasers.
- Was partner and General Counsel in a commercial real estate brokerage firm; engaged in asset identification, due diligence for buyers, sellers and other brokers in commercial real estate transactions.
- Has served a legal counsel for a start-up oilfield services roll-up company, and as counsel and consultant to start-up and small-medium sized businesses including in hospitality, sports technology, entertainment, commercial lending, outdoor outfitters and land acquisitions and sales.